I know most people usually have a New Years Resolution, but I think I want to kind of start mine in February. I can honestly say that there are a lot of things I need to work on about myself. Sometimes I can be a little too emotional on certain things. Another area that I would like to work on is overthinking. I always tend to over think in every single situation. For example, when it comes to first impressions. I always try to worry about whether I fit in or not. I am an extremely caring and giving person and it truly comes from my heart. Another area that I would like to fix is holding grudges. Maybe it's just me being a female, but for some reason I always do but not in a bad way.
Starting now, I would like to dedicate more time to studying. For the people who know me well, it seems like I always study, but I can honestly say that for nursing school a lot is not enough. my goal is to be above average. I would also like to travel more. I would like to dedicate more time to not being so caught up in who did what and when and school, school, school. I need to really take sometime to enjoy my second chance at life. I'd like to see my mom, brother, sister, and Craig's family more often. It's important to me to bond with his family too being that they will be my family also one day. It just seems that in living long distance it's impossible to establish a familyship ( Christy dictionary). Oh and one more thing, I need to learn how to spell!!!! So here I go back to the busy life again. I just wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to write :o) Have a wonderful Day!
Christina Badia R.N., B.S.N.
No comments:
Post a Comment