Hey all,
Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've just been sooo busy lately. These past couple of weeks I have had two exams and now I have another one on Wednesday for Pharm II. This semester so far, I got off on a bad start and didn't get the grades that I wanted, but I made up for it on the second test and now I have to do the same for the third. Yikes!! I'm really worried about next semester, I really don't want to fail. For those of you who don't know about the notorious fifth semester it's hell. It is one of the most dreaded semester in the Nova Nursing program. This teacher is impossible. But, I guess I'll see when I get there and if I get there :(.
I'm really excited for Craig's birthday coming up this month!! This will be the first time we spend his birthday together :). I can't really say what we will do becuase unfortunately he is on call that weekend. Craig has started a tough rotation in a crappy hospital that he has to drive like an hour and a half away from his house. But he is almost graduating so... Yayyyy. This weekend we had dinner with our friends that just graduated from his same program. She made a delicious dinner! It was sooo amazing. Chicken Parmesian, ceaser salad, balsamic vinegar with olive oil and bread, and yes an entire bottle of wine just for us two girls. SLURRRPP! Looking foward to another great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment