Monday, April 5, 2010

Can't sleep!!

So it's about one in the morning on a school night and I can't sleep, so I'll write instead.
Lately, I've been really wanting to start getting some old hobbies back. It seems like nursing school has taken away every thought of social life and being healthy. I've really been trying to eat healthier and start working out. Today was day 1 of working out and eating healthy. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with it.
I can't wait to finish school. Well, I am actually kinda hoping to even pass next semester before thinking about finishing. Next semester is the hardest semester at Nova, but we'll see.
So, instead of just letting myself get lost into school, I've been trying to keep myself busy and somewhat fit by belly dancing. It is such a beautiful art. I fell in love with belly dancing the moment I started. I've been dancing for about a year now and hopefully when I'm done with school I will be able to continue. But for now, it's time to sleep and wake up for school =o(. Yuck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment