So one thing that I am extremely passionate about is politics. I know most of my friends may not agree with me but I am really worried for our countries future. According to blogherald.com,"The Obama administration has announced plans to regulate the Internet through the Federal Communications Commission. Apparently the US government thinks bloggers & Ipods are becoming a public hazard, and like a few other industries need to be regulated by the government.This law would probably extend to Twitter as well, not to mention Facebook too!"
Are you kidding me? Can Socialism/Communism be anymore clear??? I'd rather die then have my freedom of... speech taken away, and before they do take over i'll say it now F@*% OBAMA!! Some people can say no Socialism will never happen to our country, well time to wake up and smell the scent of getting F@#$ed. Almost, if not already, every other country is socialist. The same thing happened to Cuba and now it's going to happen to us. Government controls our lives and now the worst of it freedom of speech is being controlled now. This just makes me sick! I absolutely refuse to bring a child into this world as long as this asshole is in control! I will teach my child the correct and loving way to be brought up with honesty, believing in god, and knowing what it is like to work hard for something in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment